A Relationship & Singles Expert, Couples Workshop Facilitator, Writer, and Resourceful Licensed Therapist committed to helping you develop the kind of relationship and life you can get excited about. Discover your Truest Self & Love.
Offering Virtual Therapy For Your Present Needs
At Shantel Daniels private practice, Helping clients solve problems and dilemmas that get in the way of their best living is important: To Stop the guessing and find out what is at the core of interactions and experiences that holding them back from their truest self and most affectionate, secure, and vulnerable relationships.
Clients need to find real solutions, develop more helpful understanding about barriers to communication, true authenticity or emotional security, and intimacy (Affection, sex, hearing one another’s wants and needs), and get back to creating the lives that serve them best. Mending from past experiences and years of miscommunication and feeling distant and alone can make even the most persistent person at a loss for where to go for help, especially with many options for addressing emotional and relationship challenges. When time is of the essence, and you are ready to collaborate and take action, our partnership can make a dramatic difference in how quickly you find relief and a happier life that fulfills you.
Being able to access an expert in the field of relationships and healthy living can make all the difference. And the right professional that uses a proven treatment can help clients start seeing the results they are looking for. I have extensive training in Emotionally Focused Therapy, and Trauma informed therapies that help me effectively address client challenges. And the pace we find to do our work will be unique to your need. Clients can count on me to be prepared to walk with them and offer my best feedback and hear their input.
I am dedicated to providing my best care and support, and have chosen the most effective mode of treatments to assist us in breaking through as well as reliable resources as needed (colleagues in psychiatry, exercises for in-between sessions, etc) . Emotionally Focused Therapy, with a 70-75% effective rate, approximately 90% of singles and couples show significant increases in their connection to themselves and one another. We can begin to engage in a new conversation and help you get back to enjoying a love and life where your emotional life and needs are better understood and met, as when there is a safe place to talk where you feel heard and understood, clients can often see a better life ahead.
Life can often start to feel better when our efforts care combined and your vision becomes clear. Let me help you get to your happiest and healthiest life and love. Schedule your first session today.
Areas of Specialty:
• Couples (Who feel like roommates, facing infidelity, feeling stuck & unfulfilled, looking to rebuild trust and closeness, looking to enjoy each other more)
• Women’s Matters
• Engaged Couples
• Men’s Matters
• Leaders looking to develop relationship success
• Singles looking to Develop a Fulfilling Dating Life/Career
• Persons looking for an individual therapist (versed in attachment therapy) for one partner to have a place to do work to compliment your couples therapy.
• Mixed Couples looking to develop cultural understanding in Love
Click below and schedule an appointment with me.
Pepperdine University, M.A. Education and Psychology, emphasis on Marriage and Family
Biola University, B.S. Organizational Leadership
Advanced Couples Training:
Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
Hold Me Tight Couples workshop Facilitation
- GAMHPA, Board Member (Glendale Area Mental Health Psychotherapy Association
- Local Therapist Collaboration Group
- ICEEFT – International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Operation Gratitude: Make care packages for Soldiers
- I also help support colleagues and volunteer at their couples and EFT training events and facilitate group learning. And facilitate Hold Me Tight Couples workshops (Weekend workshops) for couples and singles looking to develop their knowledge of relationships and get better at strengthening them.
Shantel Daniels, MA
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Helping you prosper in your relationships and your life
Specializing in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
Graduate of Pepperdine University
201 N. Brand, suite 200 Glendale CA 91203