What is it? What are the benefits?
Group counseling is an experience where you and 9 other women come together to gain insight into the interaction patterns and styles that can be obstructive to your life.
It can allow you to examine and see parts of yourself that may not often be seen in isolation.
This experience has many benefits and they are as follows:
- Provide a safe place for your to test out new behaviors
- Provide a safe place for you to examine and understand patterns that get in the way of positive and healthy relationships
- Provide an outlet for your frustrations about your experience with myself and group members with you to add more clarity to your experiences
- A way for you to discover what holds you back in relationship with yourself and others
- A place where you can get and give feedback to help move life along
- A place where you can take risks and say things that are important for your to express and grow through to help you feel more alive and strengthened from the inside
- A place where you can find guidance and support that you have been searching for
- A place you can rely on to be able to talk about experiences in your week and work through them to heal and grow emotionally and develop more effective relational responses
- Find support to make life-changing decisions and actions
- A place to sort through race and cultural interactions you experience in your week and find support and answers to your dilemmas
- A place to work through difficult relationships and gain support and feedback that can help you move your life forward
- A place to sort through and resolve family drama, challenges, and hurt
- Meet other women who share your struggle and are willing to do the work it takes to improve their lives
- A place to rest and feel supported and more…
Come join us for a time of real sisterhood and support and find a place to sort through your life and find rest…