What’s the cost of therapy with me:
Please give me a call directly to inquire about fees
Additional time can be scheduled: Please Inquire
I DO NOT currently accept Insurance
A few ways that I am able to help you see results in a reasonable period of time is by:
- Being thorough in my assessment period
- Using proven models of therapy (For Example : EFT that is proven to start being helpful in as few as 8-20 sessions)
- Using assessment tools that help me gain information to be more helpful in sessions
- For Pre-marital couples, accessing an assessment that can pinpoint areas we can concentrate on and address directly to increase marital harmony.
- Checking in with clients regularly to ensure that we are resolving points of interest and that we are discovering what the heart of the problem is.
- Provide additional client sessions when needed if you are experiencing a difficult week and could use more support.
InsuranceDepending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
PaymentFeel free to make payments for services with cash or check. Although insurance doesn’t cover couples counseling, if there is one of the partners who has an individual need for counseling and marriage counseling is a factor, you may be able to access counseling. I just don’t take insurance at this time.
Cancellation PolicyIf you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other QuestionsGive me a call or send an email if you have any questions. I welcome answering them. To schedule your first appointment, give me a call and I will be sure to call you back within 24 hours, and usually within 4 hours if your call is received by 4pm.