Now Offering Online Therapy For Your Present Needs More Hours Added For Your Convenience
I Hope You Are Encouraged By The Articles On My Blog
Stop – You’ve Come to the Right Place
Learn to Develop a Safe, Secure and Enjoyable Relationship That Can Weather The Storms With Your Spouse Or Partner And Through The Anxiety And Worries That Impact You In Your Life Now. Investing In Your Relationship And Each Other Now Can Make All The Difference. The Possibilities To Heal The Hurts Between You Are Endless.
Find the happiness and fulfillment you deserve.
- Want the attraction and excitement back in your relationship?
- Tired of having the same arguments over and over again?
- Trying to resolve and repair infidelity issues?
- Wondering if it’s possible to trust again?
- Questioning if you should stay or leave?
- Talking through the importance of Race, Culture, or Navigating a Bi-racial Relationship?
- Navigating the Conflicts in a pre-marital relationship, Wanting to work out areas of conflict and learn how to work as a team?
- Are you in couples therapy and seeking to compliment your couples work in a place where you can freely talk and express your true feelings.
- Are you looking to heal from a relationship ending and get your life back on track.
- Do you find yourself devoting more time to work and less to building a relationship that nourishes you.
- Do you find yourself entertaining thoughts of divorce or separation and want to see what the possibilities are to save your marriage?
- Do you wonder about the possibilities to renewing your partnership and having your best friend and lover back?
- Do you find yourself drowning your sorrows alone and feeling alone and on your own in your relationship?
- Do you find yourself avoiding conversations to avoid conflict? You struggle to risk rocking the boat in your relationship, accommodating more often than you would like.
- It is possible to strengthen the love that feels frustrating and distant and get back to doing life together with excitement.
Seeking the right kind of help is the key to understanding what’s really getting in the ways of enjoying each other more.
Couples I work with who have doubts about their relationship learn to understand each other much better and feel equipped to handle the conflicts that create distance. They also begin to understand what’s been standing in the way of them feeling the love and interest they felt when they first met. I hear things like, “Now my partner feels like the person I remember. “
- Feeling overwhelmed, confused, sad, or anxious?
- Ever wonder why a problem goes away for a while only to come back again?
- Having difficulty feeling confident and clear about important decisions?
- Want to feel more worthy of love and build relationships you can count on?
- Need someone to talk to who will listen and help?
- Feeling Isolated and alone and need support and someone to champion with you through this difficult time?
- Having difficulty learning how to work through what injured you emotionally and embrace what makes you unique and different?
- Get to that creative genius inside and learn how to fully embrace the confidence in your talents
- It is possible to find strength where you feel insecurities and doubts and feel connected in these changing times
- Are you a man wondering how to be in a relationship without always looking for an exit.
- Are you a woman feeling on your own and in need of finding your strength and confidence in your relationship
- Have you lost people in your life due to COVID and find yourself in need of a supportive relationship where you find your strength and sense of empowerment.
- Do you struggle to make good decisions and revel in people pleasing practices?
- Do you find yourself constantly preoccupied with the past and are looking for clarity and resolve?
- Are you impacted by race and cultural challenges and looking for someone who gets your language? The struggle is real.
Seeking the right kind of help is the key to building the trust and confidence to take your next step toward creating the life that you want.
Finding someone to talk to who gets you, speaks your language and also offers concrete steps to help you gain a new sense of direction isn’t always easy to find. I want you to know that true happiness is attainable when you are willing to face the issues that are standing in your way. My goal is to be your mirror and help you see what you can’t see on your own so you can be the best version of your self.
Shantel Daniels, MA
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Helping you prosper in your relationships and your life
Specializing in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
Graduate of Pepperdine University